Mushroom soup makes a perfect topping for the chicken. Serve with potatoes for a hearty meal.
Chicken Breasts or Legs - 4
Vegetable Oil - 1 tbsp
Mushrooms -85g sliced
Condensed Mushroom Soup - 1 can
Milk - 60ml
Dry White Wine - 2 tbsp (optional)
Mustard - 1 tbsp
Salt and pepper to season
1) Season the chicken.
2) Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 6 minutes or until browned.
3) Remove the chicken and set aside.
4) Add the mushrooms to the pan. Reduce the heat to medium and cook until they are tender, stirring occasionally.
5) Stir the soup, milk, wine (if using) and mustard in the pan and heat to a boil.
6) Return the chicken to the pan, reduce the heat to low, cover and cook for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.