This innovative method of cooking bacon means you’ll have a sarnie-sized bacon lattice that won’t fall out of your sandwich and you’ll get an even mouthful of the salty, naughty treat in every bite.
Streaky bacon – 12 slices
Bread – 4 slices
1) Cut the bacon rashers in half crossways.
2) Line a baking sheet with some foil and lay down three rashers horizontally, one above the other.
3) Lift the centre rasher and place another vertically across the two remaining rashers. Then lift the two outer horizontal rashers and place another rasher vertically underneath them. Repeat this with the final rasher and you should have a square shaped bacon lattice.
4) Place in a 200C oven for 15-20 minutes and you’ll have a perfectly square piece of bacon.
5) Sandwich between some bread with butter and condiments to your taste!