This frittata is ham and mushroom for 2, but like a pizza you can pretty much add any ingredients of your choice.
Olive oil –1 tablespoon
Ham – 50g, sliced into small pieces
Mushrooms – 80g sliced
Eggs – 4, beaten
Salt and pepper
Grated cheddar – small handful
1) Put the grill to its highest setting.
2) Using an ovenproof pan, fry the mushrooms in the oil until softened.
3) Stir in the ham.
4) Reduce the heat slightly and pour in the eggs.
5) Leave for 3 minutes until the eggs are nearly set.
6) Season with salt and pepper.
7) Sprinkle over the cheese and place under the grill for 2 minutes.
8) Serve with a green salad.