Safeway is known for offering good value on everything from milk and juice to British meat and vegetables. We're committed to serving up quality food at a price that makes it easier to eat well. With a wide range of convenience store essentials from a name you can trust, you can enjoy great tasting food and drink - knowing that you're getting freshness and quality at your convenience.
Best of British
We know that where our food comes from matters to you which is why we are pleased to say that all our Safeway fresh beef, sausages and milk are 100% British. We source British flowers & plants and our eggs are all bought from British Lion approved farms. With Safeway quality products, we are making it easier for our customers to buy British at your local McColl's store.
Supporting British Farmers
Safeway work directly with trusted British farmers and growers to provide you with quality fresh produce and great value every day. We ensure we buy whole crops from our network of British farmers, proudly giving them the support that they deserve.
Homemade meals made easy
We're all about making sure you can buy the fresh food you want, whenever you want it. That’s why you’ll find everything you need to make meals like lasagne and other family favourites with a great range of fresh ingredients for the dishes you love to cook.
Quality and freshness commitment
Safeway is committed to serving up quality food at a price that makes it easier to eat well. And with all of our Safeway fresh meat and dairy Red Tractor farm assured, you can be confident that the food you buy has met high standards of food safety, animal welfare and environment care.
Eggs direct from the farm
All our Safeway eggs are bought direct from British Lion approved farms ensuring the eggs that go into your basket are of the highest quality. All eggs carrying the mark have been produced under stringent requirements ensuring the highest standards of food safety.
- Orange Juice From Concentrate Smooth 1LOrange juice from concentrate. A 150ml serving counts as 1 portion of your 5 a day fruit and vegetables. Produced in the UK.£1.19
- Diet Tonic Water 1L1LTCarbonated low calorie Indian tonic water with sweeteners.£0.59
- Tonic Water 1L1LTRCarbonated Indian tonic water with sugar and sweeteners.£0.59
- Soda Water 1L1LTCarbonated water.£0.59
- Orange Squash No Added Sugar 1L1LTNo added sugar orange squash made with 10% real fruit.£0.89
- Orange Juice Smooth 1L1LTTotally smooth orange juice from concentrate. A 150ml serving counts as 1 portion of your 5 a day fruit and vegetables. Produced in the UK.£1.45
- Orange Juice With Bits 1L1LTOrange juice from concentrate with juicy bits. A 150ml serving counts as 1 portion of your 5 a day fruit and vegetables.£1.45
- Diet Lemonade 2L2LCarbonated diet lemon flavour soft drink.£0.79
- Cola 2L2LTCarbonated cola flavour soft drink.£0.79
- Apple & Blackcurrant Squash NAS 1L1LNo added sugar apple & blackcurrant squash made with 10% real fruit.£0.89
- Tuna Chunks in Brine 160gPole and line caught skipjack tuna chunks in brine.£1.55
- Penne Pasta 500gDried pasta quills, made in Italy£1.00
- Minted Marrowfat Peas 300gMarrowfat peas in water with added sugar and salt£0.50
- Jaffa Cakes 24pkSponge biscuit with orange fruit filling and dark chocolate.£1.50
- Wholemeal Pitta 6pk6PK6 Wholemeal Pitta Bread.£0.60